Walnut Creek Construction Fall Attorneys
Construction Falls and Assessing Safety Risks
All across the state of California and the rest of the country, construction site falls are a large portion of industrial accident statistics. National agencies estimate that up to one third of construction accidents involve falls on a construction site. From the most complex construction jobs involving heavy equipment and scaffolding, to basic construction sites with framed work areas, a falling hazard can be present. It's important for those in charge of a construction site to always evaluate each part of the work area for falling dangers, and provide the proper barriers and safety equipment to minimize this kind of risk. At Balamuth Law, we have many years of experience regarding construction accidents and working with persons injured because of improper workplace setups or monitoring.
Causes of Construction Site Falls
At Balamuth Law, our experienced Moraga attorneys see some common types of construction site falls where the lack of safety protocols constitutes a substantial risk, including:
- Scaffolding falls
- Falls involving improper use of a crane or large earth mover
- Falls involving insufficient load-bearing wood frames or bridges
- Holes in a ramp or walkway
- Insufficiently shielded elevator shafts or multi-story apertures
Combating the above types of workplace dangers requires a combination of good safety equipment and good oversight of work practices. All workers involved in these dangerous environments need the appropriate training to be able to predict the vector paths of equipment and successfully navigate the site. All scaffolding and access structures need to be assessed for stability and the potential for defects. We have seen how neglecting any of these aspects of a construction site can have disastrous consequences.
Injured in a Fall? Call Balamuth Law Today
At Balamuth Law, we're here to help. If someone in your family has been involved in a fall at a construction site, we can help you assess the case and determine your legal options. We demonstrate in clear terms how safety factors may have led to the accident, and our Bay Area personal injury lawyers always keep the best interests of the client in mind while evaluating the complex factors that cause accidents. If you have questions about your legal options in a construction site fall, call Balamuth Law, today for a free consultation.
Construction Site Injuries
- Compressed Gases Hazards
- Construction Site Falls
- Crane Accidents
- Dangerous and Defective Machines
- Mechanical Hazards
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Welding, Cutting and Brazing Accidents
- Reducing Ladder Accidents at Northern California Construction Sites
- Preventing Fall Accidents at Northern California Construction Sites
- Falls in the Workplace
- OSHA's Fall Prevention Campaign
- Fall Protection in Construction - Cal/OSHA
Balamuth Law has helped hundreds of people resolve their claims and obtain justice. Please look at some of our case results in our different practice areas to see how we have helped.
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Recovery Range Truck Accident
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Recovery Range Car Accident
Thank you so much for representing us in the lawsuit.
It was a pleasure working with you, and we feel very comfortable recommending you to anyone who comes our way who needs a personal injury lawyer. Wishing you continued success in your practice! We recommend you highly.
- Oakland Car Accidents
- Oakland Construction Accidents
- Oakland Pedestrian Injuries
- Oakland Personal Injuries
- Oakland Slip and Fall Accidents
- Oakland Truck Accidents
- Walnut Creek Car Accidents
- Walnut Creek Construction Accidents
- Walnut Creek Dog Bite Injuries
- Walnut Creek Truck Accidents