Moraga Machine Defect Attorneys
Defective Machinery and Machinery Risks
Businesses that are involved in manufacturing or other industrial processes need to invest in safe and effective equipment. Without proper care and attention to safety protocols, there is a lot that can go wrong with the machinery in an industrial environment. Many accidents that happen with dangerous industrial machines result from a lack safety protocols, insufficient training for operators or even violations of federal restrictions in the operation of powerful machines. The Bay Area defective machinery attorneys at Balamuth Law, have experience with complex cases involving injury and accident caused by either improper handling or defective parts in industrial machines.
Helping Workers Injured by Dangerous Machinery
Legal professionals realize that there are a wide range of issues facing safety managers in industrial environments. Some types of machine-related safety situations include:
- Improper or defective cabling, batteries or accessories in forklifts and other moving equipment
- Defective parts or improper setup in conveyors, sorters, or other industrial assembly line machines
- Improper shielding or guards on machines designed to cut, slice or shear products or materials
- Insufficient safety protocols that result in moving accidents with mobile equipment
These and many other kinds of hazardous situations often require legal representation for workers involved in an unfortunate accident with dangerous machines. It's critical for lawyers prosecuting dangerous and defective machines claims to understand the responsibilities of a business or company, along with the contributing factors that led up to the accident.
File a Claim for Injuries Caused by Dangerous and Defective Machines
At Balamuth Law, we use our experience to successfully represent the victims of accidents caused by equipment hazards. Whether the primary cause is negligence or defects in industrial machinery, we give proper attention to the development of the case in order to identify the compensatory damages available under the law, along with the risk factors that negatively affect a damages award. Look to Balamuth Law, for resolution of claims involving dangerous and defective machines in industrial environments.
- Compressed Gases Hazards
- Construction Site Falls
- Crane Accidents
- Dangerous and Defective Machines
- Mechanical Hazards
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Welding, Cutting and Brazing Accidents
Balamuth Law has helped hundreds of people resolve their claims and obtain justice. Please look at some of our case results in our different practice areas to see how we have helped.
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
Recovery Range Kaiser Arbitration
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
Recovery Range Medical Malpractice
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Recovery Range Car Accident
Thank you so much for representing us in the lawsuit.
It was a pleasure working with you, and we feel very comfortable recommending you to anyone who comes our way who needs a personal injury lawyer. Wishing you continued success in your practice! We recommend you highly.
- Oakland Car Accidents
- Oakland Construction Accidents
- Oakland Pedestrian Injuries
- Oakland Personal Injuries
- Oakland Slip and Fall Accidents
- Oakland Truck Accidents
- Walnut Creek Car Accidents
- Walnut Creek Construction Accidents
- Walnut Creek Dog Bite Injuries
- Walnut Creek Truck Accidents