Walnut Creek Premises Liability Attorney
File a Premises Liability Claim
Slips, trips and falls can occur just about anywhere. You may have been out with friends at the mall, or at a local park, enjoying a day out with the family. It may have even occurred at a private residence or simply walking down the street. Whatever the case may be, the pain from your injury has gradually taken over your life and made completing even the simplest task nearly impossible. At this point, you are probably asking yourself:
- Can anyone be held responsible for my injuries?
- Will I ever be able to pay these medical bills?
- What legal options do I have available?
- Should I call an attorney?
If you find yourself asking one or more of these questions, then it may be time to speak with a personal injury attorney. While it may seem unnecessary, or even nonsensical, to hold someone legally accountable for a broken stairwell, slippery sidewalk or poorly maintained walkway, the fact remains that you have been injured and it was due to another individual's disregard.
Give Balamuth Law a call today to discover the many rights and options you have available against such negligent entities. For years, our firm has helped many individuals secure the kind of compensation they deserve following a slip and fall accident. Let the Moraga personal injury attorneys at Balamuth Law do the same for you and your family.
Dial (925) 254-1234 and schedule an appointment today.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Get For My Injuries?
The type of award you may secure depends entirely on the particulars of your case and the severity of your injuries, as well as the degree of negligence involved. Premises liability can be tricky and requires a great deal of investigation, research and evidence to prove the at-fault party is truly liable for your wounds. However, if successful, you may be able to collect compensation for some of the following costs:
- Emergency medical transportation and treatment
- Long term hospital accommodations
- Doctor's visits and examinations
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
What Makes a Property Owner Liable For Damages?
In the state of California, in order for a building or property owner to be held responsible for any injuries you sustain, the following must be proven:
- That he or she had created or ignored a potentially unsafe condition that lead to your accident;
- That he or she knew of the perilous conditions, but made no effort to repair the damage or failed to prevent any accident from happening;
- That he or she should have been aware of the dangerous conditions, based on the fact that any other reasonable person could have known it as well.
- That the defect or dangerous condition caused you injury.
Keep in mind that this is a general outline of what must be accomplished by your legal representative. To obtain a better idea of what your case is worth and how it may be proven, we highly recommend speaking with Balamuth Law as soon as possible.
Dial (925) 254-1234 today and speak with one of our representatives.
- Slip & Fall
- Premises Liability
- Elderly Slip and Fall Accident
- Structural Defects
- Weather Related Accidents
- Premises Liability Blogs
- Common Causes of San Francisco Bay Area Slip and Fall Accidents
- “Off-Season” For Your Swimming Pool? Consider Installing a Safety Barrier
Balamuth Law has helped hundreds of people resolve their claims and obtain justice. Please look at some of our case results in our different practice areas to see how we have helped.
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Recovery Range Truck Accident
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Recovery Range Car Accident
- Oakland Car Accidents
- Oakland Construction Accidents
- Oakland Pedestrian Injuries
- Oakland Personal Injuries
- Oakland Slip and Fall Accidents
- Oakland Truck Accidents
- Berkeley Personal Injury
- Berkeley Car Accidents
- Berkeley Construction Accidents
- Berkeley Dog Bite Injuries
- Berkeley Truck Accidents