Buying a Safe Used Car in Northern California
The average American car has been on the road for eleven years. Living and working in Northern California without a car is not a viable option. If your old car is approaching its last miles, it may be costing you more in repairs than it is worth. Newer model cars have additional safety features such as anti-lock brakes and air bags. Personal injury attorneys who help clients every day get compensation for their injuries in car crashes understand the safer the car the better.
In today’s economy, many choose to replace their old clunkers with “newer” cars, not new ones. If you are in the market for one of these, consumer-car-reviews.com advises you to learn from the following seven common used car buying mistakes:
- Buyers shop for a used car unaware of their credit rating. Buyers can shop ahead of time for a car loan so they know the amount they will be comfortable borrowing.
- Buyers shop without knowing how much they can afford. Taxes, license fees, transfer fees can add seven percent or more to the cost of the car.
- Buyers fail to do their homework prior to shopping for a car. Online resources such as cars.com make this process easy today.
- Shoppers may not know what they want and so become impulse buyers.
- Used car buyers may not know what their trade-in is worth. Again, online resources like NADA.com are available to help.
- Buyers owe more on their trade than the car is worth. You will most likely have trade equity twelve months before your old loan is paid.
- Shoppers are not ready to commit to a decision to buy.
The Northern California car accident attorneys at Balamuth Law make it their mission to help those who have been injured in car crashes that were caused by the negligence of another. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash, call the East Bay personal injury attorneys at (888) 254-1234 or fill out a contact form online.
- Accountant Malpractice
- Auto Collision
- Auto Maintenance
- Auto Product Liability
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Child Injury
- Compressed Gas Accident
- Construction Site Injuries
- Dangerous Drugs
- Dangerous Products
- Dangerous Toys Child Products
- Dog Bite Attack
- Firm News
- Legal Malpractice
- Manufacturing Defect
- Pedestrian Accident
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Work Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Be Aware Of Drunk Drivers During The Holidays
- Bicycling Accidents in the Bay Area
- Oakland Community Rallies for Improved Street Safety Following Deadly Hit and Run
- Bicyclist Fatality Provides a Stark Reminder of the Importance of Bike Safety
- 4 Dead in Wrong-Way Crash on Highway 101